Hosts: Agnes & Joe – Rates: ($USD): From $70/night – Accommodations: 7 guest rooms – Address: Apto 67-5233 Nosara, Nicoya, Guanacaste, Costa Rica – Telephone: 011-506-2682-1168 (Canada, USA), 00-506-2682-1168 (All other countries) – Website
General Information: Welcome to Villa Mango Bed and Breakfast in Nicoya, Guanacaste, Costa Rica … located on the Nicoya Peninsula, at the edge of the Nosara Biological Reserve, and an eight-minute walk to the beach. Villa Mango offers comfortable bedrooms, air conditioning, private bathrooms and a warm, friendly, hospitable atmosphere.
Also enjoy our wrap-around terrace, relax in a hammock or by our newly-added salt-water pool while enjoying the panoramic view of the Pacific! Whether you are looking for adventure or for a relaxing time, staying one night or two weeks, you will always receive exceptional service and personalized attention.
- Costa Rica, a true oasis of peace, is counted among the most beautiful of all holiday destinations
- Mile upon mile of almost deserted sandy beaches stretch along the Pacific coastline
- The ever green tropical dry forest provides shelter for a variety of flora and fauna
- The abundance of species, a natural diversity, exceeds all records of the world
- The climate on the Nicoya Peninsula is characterized by a steady, year-round temperature of between 77° and 95° F (25° and 32° C)
Reviews: “We want to come back! Now! We loved every bit of our stay and cannot forget the view, the monkeys, the coatis and your kindness.”
“We had a wonderful time. The place is beautiful and quiet. We will go back!”
“We enjoyed our stay at your lovely house very much! We will come back soon for sure.”