Hosts: Agnes & Joe – Rates: ($USD): From $70/night – Accommodations: 7 guest rooms – Address: Apto 67-5233 Nosara, Nicoya, Guanacaste, Costa Rica – Telephone: 011-506-2682-1168 (Canada, USA), 00-506-2682-1168 (All other countries) – Website
General Information: Welcome to Villa Mango Bed and Breakfast in Nicoya, Guanacaste, Costa Rica … located on the Nicoya Peninsula, at the edge of the Nosara Biological Reserve, and an eight-minute walk to the beach. Villa Mango offers comfortable bedrooms, air conditioning, private bathrooms and a warm, friendly, hospitable atmosphere.
Also enjoy our wrap-around terrace, relax in a hammock or by our newly-added salt-water pool while enjoying the panoramic view of the Pacific! Whether you are looking for adventure or for a relaxing time, staying one night or two weeks, you will always receive exceptional service and personalized attention.
- Costa Rica, a true oasis of peace, is counted among the most beautiful of all holiday destinations
- Mile upon mile of almost deserted sandy beaches stretch along the Pacific coastline
- The ever green tropical dry forest provides shelter for a variety of flora and fauna
- The abundance of species, a natural diversity, exceeds all records of the world
- The climate on the Nicoya Peninsula is characterized by a steady, year-round temperature of between 77° and 95° F (25° and 32° C)
“We want to come back! Now! We loved every bit of our stay and cannot forget the view, the monkeys, the coatis and your kindness.”
“We had a wonderful time. The place is beautiful and quiet. We will go back!”
“We enjoyed our stay at your lovely house very much! We will come back soon for sure.”
“Amazing location, loved the off road driving to get there. Instantly we felt very welcome and comfortable. We were introduced to the area and told exactly where to go. The breakfast was amazing. It was our first hotel in Costa Rica and was our favourite breakfast of the whole 2 week trip. Thank you for a great stay!”
“Delicious breakfast, nice view and a 10 minutes walk to the beach. And the most important, the owners who welcomed us warmly and gave a lot of helpful tips! We loved everything about our stay there.”