Hosts: Mary and Brian Cook – Rates: ($CAD): $85-$150/night/double – Accommodations: 3 guest rooms – Address: 5151 River Road, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2E 3G8 Canada – Telephone: 1-905-354-3863 – Website
General Information: Welcome to Trillium Bed and Breakfast in Niagara Falls, Ontario – a wonderful getaway situated on River Road, within easy walking distance of the Falls, Casino and major tourist attractions in a quieter, residential area.
Mary and Brian have converted their lovely bungalow on the banks of the Niagara River into a tourist home, welcoming guests from around the world. Mary and Brian can offer a wealth of information on Niagara Falls and surrounding areas so please don’t hesitate to use their local knowledge to your advantage to get the most out of your trip to Niagara Falls.
- Each of our guest rooms offer air conditioning for your comfort
- Rates include onsite parking
- Rose Room accommodates 2 or 3 people with both a queen size and single bed with a private ensuite bathroom
- Lilac Room is for 2 people with queen sized bed and a private ensuite bathroom
- Orchid Room offers a queen sized bed for 2 with an ensuite private bathroom. This special guest room also offers sliding glass doors with direct access to the patio and back yard
- View of the Niagara Gorge
- Very conveniently located with scenic, leisure walk to the Falls, People Mover stop and attractions
- Wi-Fi available
- Bus and Train terminal within walking distance or will do pickup and drop off service for guests
Reviews: “We had a great stay perfect location, clean, close to everything, Mary & Brian were great make you feel so welcome.”
“Mary makes the stay feeling like being home. Nice and comfortable room, very clean and a breakfast like homemade. Nothing to complain about at all.”
“What a great place to stay. A real home away from home close to The Falls but quiet and peaceful. Lovely cooked breakfast and great value for the price. Mary is a delightful and knowledgeable hostess.”