Hosts: Bob and Mary Thibeault – Rates: ($USD): $109-289/night – Accommodations: 8 guest rooms – Address: Box 191, Village Center, West Stockbridge, MA 01266 USA – Telephone: 413 232-4600 – Website
General Information: Welcome to The Shaker Mill Inn … offering luxurious efficiency suite lodging in the beautiful Berkshires of Massachusetts at affordable prices! We are conveniently located in the Central Berkshires – a short drive to downhill or cross country skiing at Butternut, Catamount, Jiminy Peak and Bosquet. For summer visitors we are 5 minutes from the Tanglewood Main Gate and Stockbridge and Lenox Theaters.
Originally a stage coach stop in the early 1800s, the Shaker Mill Inn became the home of the inventor Anson Clark who, among his many inventions, brought us the glass slide used in early photography.
- free wireless internet
- local phone calling
- cable TV and DVDs
- mini-refrigerators, toaster ovens, microwaves, coffee makers
- hair dryers, oversize towels, extra blankets and pillows
- two of our suites have fireplaces
- our Honeymoon Suite boasts a large jacuzzi for two
- our 1 and 2 bedroom suites are fully equipped and offer full kitchens with service for six
- original artworks by area artists compliment the decor
- all this along with our eager, helpful staff will make your stay with us one to remember
Reviews: “We were delighted with our stay here at the Shaker Mill. We really loved the generous proportions of our suite. The fresh flowers and fruit when we arrived brightened our day and your staff was wonderful.”
“This is our eighth stay here at the inn… it is our favorite getaway spot. Unit 3 has become our home in the Berkshires and of course your location is terrific!”
“What a wonderful find! We love this place. The rooms are really comfortable and with the kitchenette we were able to bring along all our sons favorite snacks. By the way the breakfasts were just what we wanted. Thanks again.”