Hosts: Kim and Fiona – Rates: ($USD): $139-$399/night – Accommodations: 11 guest rooms – Address: 21 West Road Bennington, Vermont 05201 USA – Telephone: 802-447-3500 – Website
General Information: Welcome to The Four Chimneys Inn in Bennington, Vermont … and relax at our wonderfully inviting Bed and Breakfast set on a lush eleven-acre estate. This picturesque property is tucked back from the road in the historic neighborhood of Old Bennington – quiet and unhurried – the inn provides a magical respite from the day to day frenzy.
The Four Chimneys Inn has an intimate, yet grand feel that is reminiscent of the graceful summer homes of days gone by. Our Vermont B&B has eleven beautifully and uniquely appointed guest rooms, each maintains its old world grandeur while offering all of the amenities of modern day life.
- Housed in a restored 1913 mansion on an 11-acre estate
- A 10-minute walk from Bennington Museum and a 15-minute walk from Bennington Battle Monument
- Each guest room has a private bath and a comfortable king or queen bed
- For those who need to stay plugged in, you will enjoy free Wi-Fi, cable TV and bedside power strips
- Enjoy unwinding in our cozy cocktail lounge with a full bar or out on the patio overlooking our expansive grounds
Reviews: “This is a lovely inn in picturesque Bennington, Vermont. The inn is within walking distance to many local attractions . The inn keepers are friendly and our room is comfortable and attractively appointed. What a treat to stay.”
“One of the nicest places I have ever stayed. Breakfast is the best, rooms are large and so comfortable. The owners are helpful and knowledgeable about the inn, which has a long interesting history. Highly recommended.”
“Thank all of you at the Inn for the friendly and warm treatment we received and the comfortable places all through the Inn and our room. It is just perfect!”