Hosts: Chuck Swinney and Stu White – Rates: ($USD): $175-$200/night – Accommodations: 5 cottages – Address: 2390 Brokenback Mountain Road, Dyke, Virginia 22935 USA – Telephone: 434-985-7129, Toll Free: 1-866-709-9292 – Website
General Information: The Cottages at Chesley Creek Farm in Dyke, Virginia (near Charlottesville) are romantic cottages for two in the Blue Ridge Mountains, far away from the hustle and bustle; a place to commune with nature and unwind from the stress of city living, kids, and commitments.
Located in Greene County, about 18 miles NW of Charlottesville, our cottages are situated on 200 acres in the mountains of the Blue Ridge, surrounded on one side by a 1,000 acre parcel and on the other side by a 1,500 acre parcel. They are the last houses on a dirt road leading up Brokenback Mountain. We are located about 120 miles from Washington, 90 from Richmond, and about a 30 minute drive to Charlottesville.
- Individual cottages, newly constructed
- Fully-equipped kitchen with gas range, microwave, refrigerator/freezer
- All dishes, utensils, towels and linens provided
- BBQ gas grill on the deck
- Swimming pool during season
- Large bathroom equipped with shower and 2 person Jacuzzi
- Miles of hiking trails with impressive mountain and valley vistas
- Member Bed and Breakfast Association of Virginia
Reviews: “It was a pleasure to climb in our comfortable beds each night and to sit on the deck in the morning drinking coffee and enjoying the view. Highly recommended!”
“The cabin was extremely comfortable, spotlessly clean, well furnished and equipped with everything we could possibly need.”
“The place was perfect for a weekend getaway and the hiking was absolutely wonderful at this time of year. Clean cabin, quiet and breathtaking views! Will definitely recommend.”