Manager: David Montebello – Rates: (€Euros): €100-150/night – Accommodations: 44 rooms – Address: 40 Battery Street, Valletta, Malta – Telephone: +356 21 224730, +356 21 239022/3 – Website
General Information: Welcome to The British Hotel in Valletta, Malta … the longest established hotel in the city, and we are located in one of the city’s quaint terraced streets.
This affordable two star, family owned and run hotel, overlooks the magnificent Grand Harbour. Our restaurant, lounge bar and most of our guest bedrooms offer panoramic views of this historic and picturesque harbour.
- each room has an en suite bathroom or shower
- writing desk cum dressing table
- telephone for both international and local calls
- room service
- laundry and dry cleaning service
- fax facility
- most guest bedrooms also have a balcony overlooking Valletta’s famed Grand Harbour
- all rooms with A/C and TV with cable, safe deposit box and Free Wi-Fi
Reviews: “I stayed here for 4 days on business and would definitely go back. The staff were so friendly and helpful, right from the warm welcome when I arrived.”
“The views from the lounge were amazing and the location was excellent. The harbour was right in front of you and the restaurant food was top quality with a full English breakfast.”
“We discovered the perfect place. Apart from the stunning views of the Grand Harbour, our room was spacious, clean and very comfortable. Staff were all very polite and helpful and breakfast was top notch. An excellent Base to tour Valletta and the beautiful surroundings.”