Host: Barry White – Rates: ($AUD): From $110/night with breakfast – Accommodations: 13 guestrooms – Address: 79-85 South Terrace, Fremantle, Western Australia 6160 – Telephone: +61 8 9335 6600, 0428 969 859 – Website
General Information: Welcome to The Terrace Central B&B Hotel in Fremantle, Western Australia … located just a few minutes stroll from the centre of vibrant Fremantle. This boutique-style bed and breakfast hotel offers a choice of eclectic rooms which is reflective of its location starting from just $110/night including a free continental breakfast with Wi-Fi and parking. We have some “pet friendly” rooms available at a small extra charge.
You can enjoy a huge selection of restaurants and cafes only a short stroll away from the hotel along with all the key destinations such as the Western Australian Maritime Museum, the Fremantle Prison, The Shipwrecks Gallery, Art Galleries and Rottnest Island Ferry Terminal.
- Barry White has been the proud owner of Terrace Central B&B for the last 23 years and he is just as eccentric as his gorgeous hotel
- Lovingly restored, the rooms reflect the true Fremantle eclectic style, with Barry the perfect host. He personally greets all guests and their comfort is of the highest priority
- If you are looking for a home away from home then make sure that you book now
- The Terrace Central B&B hotel is located at the café-quarter of South Terrace, a short stroll from the centre of vibrant Fremantle and the exotic sea port
- This boutique-style Bed and Breakfast hotel offers a choice of en suite hotel rooms and Suites
“What a great find, small, very friendly and Barry was a great host with 10 out of 10 on every front.Will be back one day. Thanks Barry for a great B&B.”
“Barry made us feel very welcome and took care of all our needs. We would definitely reserve a room at the “Terrace” on our next visit to Western Australia.”
“Barry is an excellent host and keeps the historical premises in immaculate condition. We had everything that you would find in an expensive Hotel/Motel for a fraction of the price. Great continental breakfast.”
“Barry is the friendly and helpful host at this very conveniently located b&b. Close to cafes and bars, walking distance to the harbour area, and not too far from the trains into Perth. Good breakfasts too. Would definitely stay here again.”
“Such an absolute delight and unexpected treasure. So close to the main strip of Fremantle but also very private. Beautifully appointed modern bathrooms with generous toiletries provided as well as immaculate linen, impeccable, spacious rooms and a wonderfully welcoming feel.”