Host: Ruth E. Gasper – Rates: ($USD): From $800/week – Accommodations: 1 condo with 2 bedrooms – Address: 3115 S. Atlantic Ave., Daytona Beach, FL 32118 USA – Website
General Information: Sand Dollar Condo is the perfect spot for your Florida Vacation Rental … about an hour from most Central Florida Attractions On Beautiful Daytona Beach in Florida. Sand Dollar is a secure building with key entry, closed circuit monitors, central smoke detectors and sprinkler system.
The complex also has 2 elevators, underground parking with 7′ door, 2 Sauna’s, fully equipped exercise room, oceanfront sun deck with heated pool and hot tub.
- Living/Dining area has Queen-size Sleeper Sofa, Dining Table/Chairs, Breakfast Bar, 27″ TV/Cable – VCR/DVD Player, Stereo System with AM/FM Radio, CD Player, Tape Player, DVD, VHS and CD Library
- Master Bedroom has king-size bed, 19″ TV/Cable, Clock Radio, Computer size Guest Safe and Master Bath with Walk-In Shower/Handicap Bars and Hair Dryer
- Guest Bedroom has 2 twin beds, 19″ TV/Cable, Clock Radio and VCR, Guest Bath has Tub/Shower with Hair Dryer
- Large full size completely equipped Kitchen
- Unit has Central AC/Heat, Electronic Air Purification System, 4 Telephones/Answering System, Free Wi-fi and Ceiling Fans throughout
- Laundry Room with a full size Washer and Dryer
“We really enjoyed our stay in your beautiful condo! We loved the view from the living room & master bedroom. Thanks for providing all the necessary items needed during our stay.”
“The unit is beautiful and comfortable with absolutely everything we needed. The spectacular views and the sounds of the surf were exactly what we were looking for.”
“Thank you for sharing your home with our family. The view from your condo is perfect. We enjoyed our stay and can’t wait to return.”
“Beautiful inside and out – what more could you want? Our sincere thanks to the owners for letting us stay here to enjoy the beach. My son and I hope to stay again next year.”
“Fully equipped Condo with everything we needed. Good location for all we wanted to do. Had a great time and hope to return.”