Host: AnaLuisa Salvatti – Rates: ($USD): From $120/night, $720/week – Accommodations: 10+ cabins – Address: Enchanted Mountain Retreats, Inc., P.O. Box 298, Blairsville, GA 30514 USA – Telephone: (1) 706-781-3892, Toll Free: (1) 877-307-3367 – Website
General Information: Welcome to Mountain Paws Cabin Rentals in Blue Ridge and Blairsville, Georgia … committed to creating an exceptional family vacation experience, including your loving dog, from weekend getaways to full week stays in top tier scenic accommodations in The North Georgia Mountains. All our cabins offer you the Pet Friendly privilege; some of them have fens-in for your dog protection and enjoyment.
Our mission is to offer the finest vacation and cabin rentals in North Georgia to give you a truly cozy retreat from the cares and stress of daily life. With our beautiful, immaculate mountain vacation rentals and reliable, professional team, you can trust us to provide you with a relaxing and carefree escape. Whether you’re planning a fun family vacation, a romantic weekend getaway, a corporate retreat or an intimate mountain wedding, our selection of rental cabins, will exceed your expectations so you will be back to the mountains year after year making this your favorite destination.
- All of our cabins are owned by private individuals who have made a large investment in furnishing them
- We supply all of the linens, towels, pots, pans, kitchen utensils, startup of paper products, hands soap, shower soap, dish soap, dishwasher soap and laundry detergent as part of our courtesy for your arrival
- We welcome you and your family with a gift basket to say thank you for staying with us
- A starter supply of firewood is provided for wood-burning fireplaces only
- All you need to bring are you groceries, extra supplies and personal items
- We encourage you to bring your 4-legged family member and you do not pay anything extra to bring your pet
Reviews: “I loved the visit to the Mountains enjoying at Water’s Edge a week with the whole family, the lake is a wonderful sight. The service of Booking very simple, all the orientations of the Manager very friendly and with much quality in its services. All great to enjoy an unforgettable vacation.”
“My stay at Morning Star Hideaway changed my life! The cabin was perfectly neat and we had a great family vacation as well as our dog. We’ll return next year indeed! Thanks Ana for your kindness and your hard work.”
“I am from Canada and decided to stay a few days while in Georgia and liked it, great place to relax and enjoy nature. The cabin was nice, clean and we received a great service.”