Contact: Judith Verity – Rates: ($USD): $140-250/night – Accommodations: 7 – Address: Marigot Bay, Saint Lucia – Telephone: +1 758 458 3188/485 1621 – Website
General Information: Welcome to Mango Beach Inn in Marigot Bay, Saint Lucia … located 5 miles south of Castries on the west coast of St Lucia, the sheltered leeward side of the island facing the Caribbean Sea. It is the deepest natural harbour in the Eastern Caribbean.
Mango Beach Inn is a large stone “plantation-style” house built in the 1950’s with a total internal space of 5,921 square feet. The focal point of the house is the 1,000 sq. ft. “Harbour Room” overlooking the bay, which is presently used as the guest lounge. For several years our guests have requested self-catering and now we’ve made it possible.
- Each room will have a simple modern kitchen
- We will provide a provisioning service for guests who are in quarantine or do not wish to go shopping
- We will be maintaining a high level of cleanliness and sanitation on a daily basis
- On re-opening in 2021, the two Boat House Studios will have modern kitchens for self -catering and guests may take advantage of our pre-arrival provisioning by ordering in advance
- Other Facilities: Swimming Pool, Gazebo, Landscaped Tropical Gardens, Water Storage of 16,000 gallons and 75kVA Generator
“Had a great 4 night stay here. Breakfast was great and the Harbour room a perfect spot for relaxing and watching the yachts come in! Only a 2 minute walk to the beach, a 2 minute crossing to the shops and restaurants and in all a perfect location tucked away from the crowds.”
“Judith and John were perfect hosts from start to finish – nothing was too much trouble. A wonderful 2 weeks – the most relaxing my husband and I have ever had!”
“The setting is lovely with great views of the bay. The bedroom was air conditioned. The breakfasts were nice, and were had in front of large open windows looking over the bay. The hosts/owners were excellent and very knowledgeable.”
“I just love this relaxing quiet place. The view is amazing and the hosts are so kind and helpful. They have a beautiful garden and just a few rooms so it won’t get too busy.”
“We stayed with Judith and John at the start of the season 2019. The property is idyllic, nestled in the nature and beautiful scenery of Marigot Bay. They both know the area intimately, with some great advice on where to eat, who to speak to for good value excursions and car rentals and what other experiences St Lucia has to offer.”