Hosts: Diane & Ted Greene – Rates: ($CAD): From $189/night/double – Accommodations: 3 guest rooms – Address: 539 Queens Quay W, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5V 3G3 – Telephone: 647-403-2764 – Website
General Information: Welcome to Making Waves Boatel B&B (Boatel = Boat + Hotel) … located in the heart of Toronto’s most sought after waterfront location within walking distance to all the nearby Toronto, Ontario attractions including: the CN Tower, Rogers Centre, Ripley’s Aquarium, shopping and hundreds of great restaurants.
The award-wining Boatel offers an exceptional layout for a 65-foot boat with all the amenities of home. The Boatel offers eco friendly accommodations in three guest rooms with a commitment to sustainable travel which means conserving water and the environment, but it also means educating guests on best practices on Green Living. You can expect to receive an authentic local experience from these seasoned innkeepers which rivals any 5-star hotel.
- We offer three guest rooms with double beds
- The main guest room (Bondi) has a private en-suite bathroom and the two forward cabins (Nassau and Varadero) share a bathroom
- The cabins are very comfortable and allow you to experience living on a boat
- Making Waves Boatel offers access to the whole boat including three amazing decks to relax and enjoy the panoramic views of Toronto and the harbour
- Enjoy the rich wood mahogany interior and Brazilian cherry wood floors
- The air conditioned salon is a comfortable gathering spot in the morning for coffee and conversation
- A favourite spot for guests is the sunroom where breakfast is served at the Captain’s table each morning, providing both sunshine and shade in the heat of the day and converts into the ultimate ‘boardroom with a view’ for our business guests
“Making Waves Boatel was such a different experience than anything else I’ve tried. Diane and Ted were wonderful hosts. If you are visiting the Toronto area, I definitely recommend for the personal and unique experience.”
“The hosts were fantastic and I loved the yummy breakfast and visiting with the other guests. My room was lovely with a terrific view of the CN tower. Diane even helped with my sightseeing plans. Will definitely be back my next trip to Toronto. Highly recommended.”
“We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and were looked after more so than any other accommodation we have stayed at, and we like to travel so have stayed at many hotels/B&Bs. Diane and Ted give the personal touches that is missing from other venues. It was more like staying on a friend’s boat and being looked after than a B&B. Thank you both for making our stay so enjoyable.”
“Great stay with Diane and Ted. They welcome you onto their boat and make you feel right at home. Close to everything in downtown Toronto but yet tucked away in a quiet section dockside.“
“What a fantastic place to stay! Owners were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was superb! Room was tastefully decorated and very clean. Cannot wait to return.”