Hosts: Chris and Carissa Zanella – Rates: ($USD): From $181/night – Accommodations: 19 guest rooms – Address: 4490 Summit Point Rd., Charles Town, West Virginia 25414 USA – Telephone: 304·725·4223, 1-800·304·4223 – Website
General Information: Welcome to Hillbrook Inn and Spa in Charles Town, West Virginia – situated on George Washington’s first land purchase in 1750. This pet friendly, bed and breakfast, located only miles from Harpers Ferry, evokes a warm, relaxing and inviting atmosphere for guests to enjoy – offering more than 30 sprawling acres divided among three separate properties providing a quiet retreat just one hour outside of Washington D.C.
There are 19 guest suites available, all equipped with the most modern amenities, including private baths, air conditioning, iPads with wireless internet and more. From our elegant rooms at the Main House to the uniquely decorated suites and common areas at our companion properties, we invite you to visit Hillbrook Inn & Spa for an unforgettable hospitality experience.
- The antique-adorned Main House suites are elegant and eclectic offering timeless charm
- They feature a variety of classics, such as clawfoot tubs, enchanting eaves, hardwood floors with jewel-tone oriental carpets, custom duvets and coverlets
- A short walk down a lighted stone path from the Main House leads to a beautiful cottage building with sheltering trees offering a distinct sense of privacy
- All of the four cottage suites are decorated with a unique sense of style, perfect for guests seeking a romantic atmosphere with upgraded amenities, including whirlpool tubs, gas log fireplaces and private porches
- The two Gatehouse Suites are in a newly renovated building, which houses our Gatehouse Spa. The relaxing spaces offer a range of amenities, including large soaking tubs, gas log fireplaces and a dry sauna
- Located a short two-mile drive from the Hillbrook Estate, the extensively restored Hawthorn House offers modern conveniences including a Living Room, Breakfast Room, Dining Room, Kitchen & Game Room with a wide-screen television, billiards, ping pong, darts and a wet bar
Reviews: “I loved our room, the staff and the breakfast! Our dinner was also amazing and the spa treatment was perfect. The room was immaculate and cleaned daily. It is clear that the staff is well trained.”
“Hillbrook is the nicest B&B we’ve stayed at to date. It is clean, well-groomed, has impeccable service, and the food is 5-star.”
“Hillbrook is a must-do for those who are looking for a romantic getaway. The estate is beautiful and the little touches that the management has embedded into the experience make this Inn superb!”