Hosts: Ed and Elaine Ricker – Rates: ($USD): $1450 + tax/week (Summer), $145/night/suite (2 night min in Fall, Winter & Spring) – Accommodations: 3 guest rooms – Address: 7953 S Glen Lake Road, Glen Arbor, Michigan 49636 USA – Telephone: 231.334.4656 – Website
General Information: Welcome to Glen Lodge located on the west shore of the 7000 acre Big Glen Lake with 126′ of lake frontage. Located on M22 just a quarter mile north of the Narrows Bridge and approximately 25 miles west of Traverse City, Michigan – the lodge is open year round.
The waters of Glen Lake are crystal clear. The hard sand bottom and very gradual descent make it very safe for families with small children. The lake is great for all types of activities including boating, swimming and fishing. There is a boat launch, as well as a marina, in very close proximity. The Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore surrounds our area and the world famous dune climb is a mere two miles away.
- All of our suites are located on the lower level and walk out to the beach
- All are finely appointed & well decorated lakeside suites have fully equipped kitchens and full bathrooms
- Reservations during the summer are by the week only from Saturday to Saturday
- Check out time is 11:00 am., and we prefer arrivals not earlier than 3:00 pm. in order to allow us ample cleaning time
- Special arrangements may be considered if these times are inconvenient for you
- We do not allow pets or smoking
Reviews: “Our family has been a guest at Glen Lodge for over 20+ years. We have enjoyed all the units over the years. Each unit is fully equipped for a comfortable stay – if not ask and you shall receive! Ed and his family are more than accommodating at making sure your stay is enjoyable.”
“We have stayed at the Glen Lodge many, many times over the past 20+ years. The suites are always clean and stocked with everything needed for a great family vacation! This is one of the best locations in the area!”
“It is our favorite vacation spot and the best way to close out the summer! You can rent out the entire place with family and friends …which we have done…or just rent one of the units and that works perfect too! It truly is an awesome place and an awesome experience.”