Hosts: Dayn Smith and Nancy Moon – Rates: ($USD): From $269/night – Accommodations: 8 guest rooms – Address: 1482 Zachary Taylor Hwy, Huntly, Virginia 22640 USA – Telephone: (540) 636-6010 – Website
General Information: Welcome to Glen Gordon Manor in Huntly, Virginia – conveniently situated below Sky Line Drive, overlooking the stunning Shenandoah National Park – where our romantic guest rooms and suites exude a warm radiance with their luxury appointments.
Enjoy your Virginia wine country getaway with our daily full gourmet breakfast, sparkling seasonal pool, relaxing spa and finely crafted cuisine at the Houndstooth restaurant. Glen Gordon Manor is located in the beautiful countryside and is in local driving distance to many area attractions, wineries, shops, restaurants and various other activities.
- A stately beautiful mansion located just one hour from Washington D.C.
- Hosted members of the British royal family for many memorable hunts and balls
- Elegantly decorated rooms
- Gourmet multi course breakfast served each morning
- Luxury amenities including private bathroom
- Beautiful outdoor pool opened seasonally
- Tack Room Spa offering massages
- Intimate weddings, celebrations, and elopements
- Join us for dinner at least one night in our award-winning Houndstooth Restaurant
“The rooms were lovely and comfortable with amazing views. The property was lush and well cared for. And the meals were absolutely amazing!”
“This was our 4th stay at Glen Gordon Manor, and it was just as perfect as the first 3 stays. For us, it is always a reset on life.”
“My daughter and I have found our favorite place in the Virginia countryside! We loved staying at Glen Gordon Manor.”
“I just returned from the most amazing weekend spent at Glen Gordon Manor. Magnificent and charming place in every aspect. A must go to for anyone in DC looking for a getaway.”
“My husband and I stayed here one night and had the most wonderful experience. The people are so friendly. The house and grounds are Beautiful! The food: dinner and breakfast, were delicious.”