Hosts: Roz and Peter Smith – Rates: (£GBP): £60-£89/night/double – Accommodations: 5 self catering apartments – Address: Lock Path, Dorney, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 6QQ England – Telephone: 00441753 827037 – Website
General Information: Welcome to our Dorney Self Catering Apartments, a 3 Star Establishment, providing quality accommodation in a unique location. Wisteria, Gardener’s Bothy and The Smithy apartments are set in the grounds of a Tudor house in a rural, peaceful location in the village of Dorney near Windsor, England in the county of Berkshire. The River Thames and Boveney Lock are a short stroll away and Windsor and Eton are less than three miles from Dorney.
Each of our apartments can accommodate singles, couples or a family, and when combined they can be block-booked by groups of up to 24 people (some on sofa beds).
- All linen, towels, tea towels, heating and electricity are included in the booking price
- There is a flat screen TV and DVD player in each apartment
- There is plenty of secure parking close to the apartments, within the grounds
- There is a large lawn for guests’ use
- The washing machines and tumble dryer in the lobby of Gardener’s Bothy can be used at most times by prior arrangement
- A barbecue is available, plus a garden table and chairs
- Travel cot and extra linen are available on request
- Internet access is available by prior arrangement, usually in the afternoons
- Wi-Fi also available at no extra cost
- We welcome pets, but would appreciate notice of what and how many you intend to bring with you
Reviews: “Lovely setting and helpful hosts made it a really enjoyable stay. The location would be perfect as a base for sight seeing either in Windsor or London as the train services from Windsor or Slough are so good.”
“The apartments are set in a beautiful village. The apartment was very clean and tidy and is set in amazing grounds. We definitely look forward to staying again.”
“The apartments were perfect with everything we needed and comfy beds and the owners were so welcoming. We had a mad hatters tea party in the garden and the setting was perfect for it. I cannot recommend this place enough.”