Hosts: Stefanie, Tricia and Ashleign – Rates: ($USD): $125-356/day – Accommodations: For up to 50 people – Address: 4310 Coffee Creek Road, Trinity Center, California 96091 USA – Telephone: 1-530-266-3343 – Website
General Information: Welcome folks to Coffee Creek Ranch … an all-inclusive vacation for the whole family, founded in 1900 and surrounded by National Forest and the Trinity Alps wilderness area in Northern California. Its 367 acres lie along Coffee Creek, an excellent stream for fly-fishing and gold-panning! We are located 72 miles Northwest of Redding, 8 miles above Trinity Lake.
The one term that best describes our ranch is Guest Ranch. The people who visit us are our guests and we treat each and every one as such, catering to their every need and making sure that they enjoy their stay from howdy to adios. A taste of southern hospitality blended in with old west culture to make a relaxing and enjoyable stay to all who come. For 118 years we have been taking in guests who leave as friends!
- The secluded cabins at Coffee Creek Ranch may look rustic from the outside, but the atmosphere inside is cozy
- Each cabin has a theme based on its brand
- Most family cabins have wood-burning stoves where a view of the fire sets the mood for those “romantic weekend getaways” for couples in the Spring and Fall months
- Our vacation packages include your three meals a day
- We offer a variety of meal options to please everyone using only the freshest ingredients in our family home-style recipes to create flavorful meals
- Conferences up to 75 are held in our main dining room, which has tables and chairs we can arrange to your liking. It has all amenities, including visual aids, to make your meeting a success
Reviews: “Wonderful host, great cabins, great food and lots of fun. What more could you want?”
“I can’t say enough great things about this ranch. It was amazing! We have traveled all over the world and this vacation was by far one of our best. Three years later and my kids still talk about how much fun they had.”
“We rented the entire ranch out for a large family reunion. The location is incredible and the staff were so great. They really went out of their way to show everyone a great time.”