Hosts: Bonnie & Lowell Summers – Rates: ($CAD): $150-$250/night – Accommodations: 4 cabins – Address: P.O. Box 47, Nordegg, Alberta, Canada T0M 2H0 – Telephone: 403-721-2230 – Website
General Information: Welcome to Cheechako Cabins … located in the Eastern slopes of the Canadian Alberta Rocky Mountains offering clean, quality, dog friendly lodging and easy access to outdoor activities for all your vacationing needs. We are open year round, with 4 cabins available for short or long term stays. We are a family owned and operated small resort, offering a secluded, peaceful escape.
We pride ourselves on providing clean, comfortable, well-equipped cabins with many extras not normally provided at other establishments. The cabins are surrounded by large trees and situated to provide as much privacy as possible with minimal environmental impact. We offer our guests the opportunity to enjoy the facilities from their private covered decks or socializing with each other at our large common area that is equipped with a fire pit, picnic tables and benches.
- Our cabins are self contained
- Each has a private bathroom with a shower
- All are equipped with linens, a full size stove, fridge, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, cooking and eating utensils, electric heat, wood stove, covered deck and propane BBQ
- Plug-ins are provided for our winter guests’ convenience
- Satellite TV along with a VCR is in each of the cabins and a variety of movies in both VHS and DVD format are available, free of charge
- All the cabins are non-smoking but we provide ash trays on every deck for our smoking guests
- Wood for the stoves and fire pit are provided at no extra charge as well as the propane for the BBQs
- All you need to bring is your food, change of clothes and your toothbrush
“Our stay at Cheechako Cabins was a wonderful reprieve from our everyday stresses. We had a great rest and enjoyed the fact that the cabin was spotless and well maintained. Each cabin has a picturesque view and is situated in such a way as to offer maximum privacy to all the guests. We’ll be telling all our friends about what a great vacation destination this is. We’ll be back!”
“Home away from home! Family run business, cleaner than my own house! The cabins have everything in them from saran wrap to paper towel to cooking spray, etc. Location is so quiet and serene. We will definitely be returning.”
“We had to write and tell you how much we enjoyed our stay in your cabins. Every convenience of home was available and I had the best sleep ever in the peaceful surroundings. We will be back!”
“The cabin is perfectly clean and nicely arranged. Kitchen is well equipped. The amiable and helpful hosts are very dog friendly! The whole place is like a beautiful garden, close to the woods for a nice walk. Hope to spend some time there again!“
“Love it here! Clean cozy cabins in the heart of David Thompson country. A great place for a quiet getaway all year round.“