Hosts: Carol and Skeeter – Rates: ($USD): From $69/night/double – Accommodations: 14 guest rooms – Address: 13597 Frantz Road, Cat Spring, Texas 78933 USA – Telephone: 713-301-3235 – Website
General Information: Welcome to BlissWood Bed and Breakfast in Cat Spring, Texas… and spend a day, a week, or longer – located at Lehmann Legacy Ranch, a 500-acre working ranch an hour west of Houston. Enjoy the simple life in the calming surroundings of this magnificent pet friendly, Cat Spring, Texas ranch, where animals abound, including horses, cattle, miniature donkeys, peacocks, fallow deer, black buck antelope, and even American Bison.
Enjoy country-style 1-4 bedroom cabins and cottages with woodsy furniture, kitchens, sitting areas and porches. Some add TVs, pull-out sofas, fireplaces, whirlpool baths and hot tubs. There are hiking trails and fishing lakes, as well as a secluded hot tub. Activities such as trapshooting, horseback riding, archery and scrap booking are available (surcharge) and pets are accepted for a charge, and bikes and golf carts are available to rent.
- Country-style 1-4 bedroom cabins and cottages
- Woodsy furniture with kitchens, sitting areas and porches
- Some add TVs, pull-out sofas, fireplaces, whirlpool baths, hot tubs, and/or shared or private outdoor pools
- Continental breakfast is delivered in-room
- There are hiking trails and fishing lakes, as well as a secluded hot tub
- Activities such as trapshooting, horseback riding, archery and scrap booking are available (surcharge)
- Pets are accepted for a charge, and bikes and golf carts are available to rent
“BlissWood was an absolutely amazing experience. If anyone is looking for a quiet romantic weekend getaway, this is definitely a good place to consider! One day we’ll be back.”
“As soon as you arrive, BlissWood welcomes you with a serene and magical view. I’ve fallen in love with this place.”
“Fantastic place! Couldn’t ask for a better place to spend our 10th wedding anniversary. Thank you so much for making our stay a true heaven.”
“We had 7 friends and family stay for a weekend at Blisswood. We absolutely loved our stay! The surroundings, animals, horse riding and axe-throwing were amazing and so much fun! Skeeter was an excellent host and ensured we had a blast. Highly recommend!”
“Very quiet and relaxing with gorgeous country views! Perfect place to get away for our anniversary weekend! Very friendly and accommodating folks at the Ranch! The food from Carol’s was excellent!“